- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly individual and store sales goals, enhancing the business.
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience by exceeding their expectations and demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products.
- Exceed personal customer service goals by ensuring the highest level of customer service and quality of sales.
- Capture meaningful customer data according to the company tools (CRM) for the purpose of connecting with the client, building relationships and personalizing future opportunities.
- Maintain an active, accurate, neat and organized client book, contacting customers regularly and providing appropriate follow up on all sales and client requests.
- Ability to discuss with clients and give advice on general trends in the housing world, showing passion for luxury products.
- Work as a team player and partner with fellow colleagues, foster open and construction communication, to ensure a consistent exceptional experience and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- 2+ years sales experiences, preferably in a luxury brand.
- Proven ability to dive and exceed individual and store results.
- Proven ability to build lasting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong organization and follow-up skills are essential.
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers.
- Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment.
**Please include a resume**