Our team is looking for an experienced construction superintendent or project manager; in a multi-family construction environment, to manage our high-density projects. This is a residential project. You will supervise projects and ensure they are delivered on time with exceeding quality. Your job duties will also include allocating and monitoring budgets. This role requires excellent communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with various people, such as construction workers, architects, engineers, the internal sales team, and our buyers and homeowners. In order to succeed, it’s important to know how to implement quality, health, and safety standards on site and strive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. If you are organized, able to work well under pressure, and have experience in this field, we’d like to meet you.
- Previous experience as a construction superintendent or in a similar role * REQUIRED
- Knowledge of local (City of Austin) quality, safety, and health guidelines for construction job sites
- In-depth understanding of construction operations and processes
- Familiarity with CAD software
- Proficiency in MS OfficeOrganizational and time-management skills
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively as well as independently
- Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or similar field preferred